Thursday 9 February 2012

One Of The Guys

It's pretty standard information that I don't get on very well with girls, and my best friends do currently consist of mainly guys. I love this aspect of my life, I don't have to deal with bitchiness as much as most girls, I can wear what I want without being judged, and in the end, sometimes it's fun to be one of the guys.

I can happily spend all day in my tracksuit bottoms, watching horror movies and action flicks before watching the superbowl in the evening, but lately things have been hitting the shit.
I'm getting shit from my girls about being friends with the guys, and my guys are driving me insane.

I think the guys do occasionally forget who they're talking to; yes I'll comment on the attractiveness of a girl they're rating, but afterall, I do infact belong to the female race and although I may (brainwise) be more masculine than feminine, I do still have feelings.
When your best friends are guys, you never get compliments on your looks - why would they hit on you? You're their friend. Their sister. But, you do have to listen to them rant on and on about your mutual hot female friends. This is something I cannot take; to a certain extent yes, but after a while, it gets tiring. I understand that this is what friends talk about, but there is only so long I can hear about how all my male friends would sleep with certain female friends, and I'm sitting there like "Uh...what about me? Am I a total reject then, yeah?"

I know it probably sounds like I'm fishing for compliments from my boys, but I swear to God I'm not. I just wish sometimes that they'd recognize me for the girl I can be occasionally and appreciate my legs in my skirt. You know what I mean?

Fuck this. Till next time.
Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment